A study on Google shopping trends was conducted for each state. Here are the highlights...
1. The people in Colorado shop for the "Borat" mankini more than anyone else.
2. People in Oklahoma shop for zombie survival kits more than anyone else.
3. Kansas . . . plus-size lingerie wholesale.
4. South Carolina . . . adult Underoos.
5. Massachusetts . . . velour track suits.
6. Wisconsin . . . Truck Nuts. Those are plastic testes you dangle from a trailer hitch.
7. Nebraska . . . jorts, or jean shorts.
8. Georgia . . . plaid pants.
9. West Virginia . . . Confederate flag bikinis. That's strange, West Virginia only became a state when it split off from Virginia during the Civil War to be part of the Union.
10. Indiana . . . blow-up dolls