Colorado Boy In Critical Condition After Trying TikTok 'Blackout Challenge'


This is absolutely heartbreaking. A Colorado boy is now brain dead after trying what his parents believe to be the dangerous and now-infamous TikTok "blackout challenge" or "choking challenge". Earlier this year a young girl died after trying the viral trend. Now 12-year old Joshua Haileyesus is in critical condition at Children's Hospital Colorado after his brother found him unconscious on the bathroom floor. He had strangled himself with a shoelace. He's not expected to live. Read more here and donate to the family's GoFundMe to help with medical expenses here.

Joshua and his family are in our thoughts and prayers.