October is in full effect! I'm sure everyone is looking for fall activities while the weather is still nice (I know I am), so I've gathered some of the events around Southern Colorado going on this weekend, check it out:
- Colorado Pumpkin Patch (offering a petting zoo, corn mazes, and of course, lot of pumpkins. Military discounts available ) Open until October 31st.
- Penrose Apple Day (this one is a bit of a drive, but its hosting a parade, and a pet parade, plenty of apple pie, duck races, pony rides, and so much more) Going on Saturday and Sunday.
- HellScream Haunted House and Escape Room (self-explanatory, however not recommended for children under 10) Open until October 31st.
- Denver Grilled Cheese and Beer Fest (my personal favorite, $55 will get you all you can eat and drink grilled cheese and beer) Going on October 6th.
- Frights and Pints (a walking beer tour through Manitou, starting at $31 enjoy brews from 3 of the finest breweries and some spooky fun) Going on every Wednesday and Saturday until October 31st.
- Reynolds Ranch Harvest Festival (family friendly, includes food trucks, vendors, hayrides, and plenty of activities for kids) Going on October 6-7th.
There you have it! The list will be getting longer I'm sure as we approach Halloween, but lets just consider all of October Halloween, deal? Let me know your weekend plans, or if there's something going on locally that we should know about!