1. "What is Area 51?"
2. "What is a VSCO girl?" (Pronounced VIS-co) It's an insult for women who post heavily edited photos using the app VSCO.
3. "What is momo?" It a fake Internet challenge where kids supposedly did violent stuff. But it was just a hoax.
4. "What is a boomer?" Because of the "OK boomer" thing that millennials started using for Baby Boomers.
5. "What is quid pro quo?" It's a Latin phrase that "something for something."
6. "What is camp fashion?" It was this year's Met Gala theme. One style writer it up as clothing that's "exaggerated, extravagant, gaudy, ironic, kitschy, [and] tongue-in-cheek."
7. "What is Disney Plus?" Disney's new streaming service that launched last month.
8. "What is Bird Box about?" The Sandra Bullock movie that hit Netflix last December.
9. "What is a Mandalorian?" A fictional race of people from the"Star Wars"universe.
10. "What is Brexit?" Britain's exit from the European Union that barely passed in 2016 but still hasn't happened.