Mountain Illumination Festival at Cave of the Winds
Celebrate the magic of Christmas at the 2nd annual Mountain Illumination Festival! Enjoy twinkling lights, pictures with Santa, a giant animated Christmas tree and treats like hot chocolate and s’mores for sale around the fire pit. Make this your new holiday tradition!
In keeping with the true spirit of the giving season and to help spread and share the magic of Christmas with families throughout the Pikes Peak region, a portion of the proceeds of pictures with Santa will go to Christmas Unlimited. As a bonus, receive a FREE plush teddy bear or puppy, courtesy of Christmas Unlimited!
$5 Discount! Bring a new toy to donate to Christmas Unlimited and receive $5 off your car admission!
- $25 for cars up to 10 people/$30 for vans with over 10 people
- November 29th through December 1st
- December 5th through December 8th
- December 12th through January 1st
- 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- FREE plush teddy bear or puppy, courtesy of Christmas Unlimited, when you purchase a photo with Santa or the Coca Cola bear. While supplies last. One stuffed animal per photo.
- Weather Permitting
- Please, no tour busses or RVs