There's a good chance you'll be drinking tonight, but there's no excuse to drive home after. There are a few companies that are offering safe rides home tonight, so take full advantage.
McDivett Law Firm:
- The law firm will offer free rides from 10 p.m. - 3 a.m. in Colorado Springs and Pueblo.
- In Pueblo call City Cab at 719-543-2525
- In Colorado Springs use the zTrip app, mark "Pay in Car" and then tell your driver "It's on McDivitt."
- The rides are only available for taking people home, not to another bar or restaurant
Sawaya Law Firm:
- The law firm is continuing its Free Cab Ride Program for people in Denver and Colorado Springs.
- People can call an Uber or Lyft, pay the driver and send the bill to The Sawaya Law Firm for reimbursement.
- The reimbursement offer is good for a one-way ride to your home, and the maximum reimbursement is up to $35.
So PLEASE don't drink and drive tonight, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!