According to this survey 82% of brides regret at least one thing about their wedding day. What's the number one thing they would change? See below, along with the other top 9 answers.
1. The best man's speech. 52% wish they could go back and rewrite it for him.
2. Their hair and make-up, 38%.
3. The amount of money they spent, 34%. But not because they spent too much . . . because they wish they'd spent MORE.
4. The weather, 33%.
5. Their wedding dress, 32%.
6. Where they went on their honeymoon, 31%.
7. Their wedding photographer, 30%.
8. Their engagement ring, 24%.
9. Their bridesmaids. 21% would replace at least one of them.
10. The bouquet. 17% now think the one they chose was ugly.